After skating Ashley's husband came over...
By that time Stephen & Madison were home. I cooked this parmesan crusted chicken w/ white cream sauce recipe. I made parmesan/pine nut couscous instead of rice though (right out of the box baby!).
I also made the asparagus, but I cooked it my own way...
- Preheat oven to 400
- wash the asparagus & cut the ends off a little
- Melt about 3/4 a stick of butter in a sauce pan on medium heat, mix in 2 cloves of minced fresh garlic
- drizzle garlic butter over a handful of asparagus & then roll the asparagus in the mixture so it gets nicely coated
- sprinkle a bit of salt on top
- cook on a baking sheet in the center of oven for 20 minutes
The tips got a bit crunchy... it was so yummy!
OK, this wasn't really MY asparagus. It's actually a random pic I found online. I didn't take a picture of mine... so we'll just pretend, shall we?
These, however, are my pictures. Enjoy...
& yes, this is me on the floor with the stroller. Good times I tell ya!