Tuesday, January 20

New camera, New president... what an exciting day!

Honestly, I don't know much about this family. I DO know that there is a sweet girl in Korea about to come home to her family though. Adoption expenses have become huge so this mom had the great idea to have a raffle. My heart goes out to them... I may not have ever been through an adoption process but I have been through a custody battle & I know what it's like to have a daughter away from me, desperately wanting her to be home where she belongs. (I actually held a raffle myself to raise funds for our attorney fees.) 

Anyway, I found out about this raffle through Mckmama's blog. The winner of the raffle receives a Canon EOS Rebel XS Camera w/ some other camera goodies. I have a 35mm Rebel that I don't use anymore b/c... well who does 35mm anymore? I just told Stephen the other day how much I want a digital Rebel. Imagine my excitement when I read this blog!!! If you won, I'd be happy for you too... I guess :) 

Check out the raffle here

-----------------------------------------------

Anyone catch the inauguration today? How exciting! I couldn't help but think... I'll be telling my grandkids about this one day when I'm old & grey.  What a prayer, huh?!?! Yay Warren! 

Please join with me to pray for President Obama... Wisdom, divine guidance & protection! 

Romans 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you went through a custody battle. I have a Rebel XT which I got back in 2005. I adore my camera...there's nothing like an SLR! :-)

    ReplyDelete