Saturday, August 30

My productive Saturday


I love Saturdays... even though I'm usually pooped by the end of them. Seems like Saturdays have been so busy lately. Actually now that school has started back life has gotten a lot busier already. In a good way though. I always love this time of year... getting into a new routine, setting goals for the school year, SOME days with a cooler feel to them. NOT today though... it was SO hot. The day started out w/ a trip to a park for my middle babe's little friends b-day party. She & I went alone. My hubby & oldest babe stayed home to read (she is finishing up a book report project). My middle babe had a blast at the party... she found a new favorite toy... the balloon! She has finally conquered the challenge of blowing one up all by herself. May not seem like a big deal but to her it was like reaching the top of a mountain. Anyway, when we got home my hubby & I decided we should take advantage of the Labor Day sales so we went out to buy our new stroller combo for the baby...

 We also went to Home Depot & FINALLY bought the paint for the nursery... WOO HOO! (paint colors: Frosted Pomegrante & Old Fashioned Pink.) I have procrastinated long enough! It's time to get everything wrapped up & ready for the baby. I don't have to be at church for the early service so my plan is to stay up for a bit & work on the nursery. Times a tickin'.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment