Tuesday, December 9

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a busy weekend! It's been fun though. Friday night was my girlfriend's birthday party. Saturday was Linda's baby shower. Sunday the youngest babe was dedicated to the Lord & last night was the girl's school play... today my house looks like a hurricane came through it since I've been on the go so much. It's clean up time, but not before posting pics of course! :) 

The girls (The oldest babe... the shepherd)...
Me & the buds...

The good thing about having buds w/ kids is your kids become buds....

the baby's dedication... 

OK, time to clean! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS- please say a prayer for my family!
My mom has been diagnosed with pneumonia, my cousin has been sick since Thanksgiving & my aunt has been sick for awhile too!!! Not a good time to be sick & they seem to be having a hard time kicking it. Your prayers would be appreciated!

1 comment: