Wednesday, June 23

pool time & diet time

Pool time today was fun. My girlfriend came over with her daughters. I hadn't seen her in awhile.
She asked me what I've been up to. "busy as usual?"
"Nope not at all really"... that was nice. 

And I haven't been. We've been fundraising a bunch. We had a huge rummage sale @ the church & the group made over $3,000. Had a couple babysitting nights & a spaghetti dinner... which made me want to work in a restaurant again. I loved being a waitress.

Maddy has been handing out sponsor letters. Her dad got her a fundraising night at Chick-fil-a... best darn chicken around! She made about $120 with that. 2 yard sales= a seriously purged & organized house. I'm loving that!


Well, maybe I have been a little busy... but it hasn't been that crazy. It feels good to be on break from school.


---------

Went to church tonight with all 4 kiddos... Olivia is having a sleepover, which explains the 4th child.

I was looking pretty cute in my new denim .50 cent yard sale dress steal. until....

someone asked if I was pregnant.

awesome.

I simply love it when that happens, don't you?

Dang... must.eat.less.food.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when that happens?!

    Once I actually caught a glimpse of myself in our mirrored elevator and I did a double take because I couldn't believe that I looked like I was 4-5 months pregnant!! That was totally a wake-up call. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that i look preggers too! Must get serious about this losing weight thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who said that!? As if! I bet you looked super cute. Looks like you guys had a blast. Ok so we so need to get together. Let's call Robin and plan it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in agreement with Carmen...AS IF!!! You look beautiful to us!! And we def need a girly night!! Call me and we'll plan it!! (next week Chris is gone...maybe that will do!!)

    ReplyDelete