Friday, July 23

homemade bedroom door sign


According to Olivia this is the best craft ever. So I thought I should share how we made it...






Trace line & then cut inserts a little bigger than the traced line. 


Olivia made 3 inserts: 
-Please knock
-School time 
-God time 
She colored the inside of the plaque with the words "welcome"... 
for when the inserts are not in. 

Next she colored the inserts & the outside of the plaque.

Next glue around the edges of the uncut piece of poster board & place the colored outside piece on top. (don't glue the top part bc that's where the inserts slide in)





ta-da!

For such a simple craft Olivia has really been enjoying this. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by my natural wellness blog for children. I see that you are going to home school, you will love it..

    I love that sign! I have to show my daughter..Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign! My kids would love this project! That reminds me, I am supposed to be painting a wooden sign for my front door that says Bella Cristo Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I think my kids would love to make them, too. I'll show them this post. :)

    ReplyDelete